Junior Mobile App Developer
- Work as part of a team to build Android and IOS applications for FullStack’s clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent Android and IOS applicatons with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Release applications to Google Play Stores.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Visiting clients when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Mobile App Development
- Preferable experience working with Android Studio, Native Android, React Native,flutter, IOS Developments and other cross-platform tools.
- An understanding of Android, and IOS best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration
- Self-motivation and commitment
Apply for this Job